Human CD34 hematopoietic stem cell-engrafted HuNPI mice (huCD34).
The multi-lineage human immune cell is a validated preclinical platform for immuno-oncology efficacy studies and infectious disease research.
Please contact us for your specific needs and find out more (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Warning: Last items in stock!
- HuCD34 cells stably engraft within mouse bone marrow.
- Multi-lineage hematopoiesis occurs within 12 weeks.
- Engraftment is stable for over one year without the graft-versus-host disease.
- Multi-immune cells present in the circulation of bone marrow, spleen and other tissues.
- The research span up to 12 months displaying T-cell dependent inflammatory responses without donor cell immune reactivity to the host.
- 30 to 100 mice are reconstituted by each donor.
- Higher reconstitution with CD45 account for as high as 30-70%
- 2 to 4 batches of mice are reconstituted every week and mice can be available at any time with a large number of HLA matching options.
- 200+ new PDX models are added monthly with a diverse collection over 4000 to choose.
- Each PDX model comes with complete clinical information from selection, validation and efficacy testing
- CAT-T Therapies
- BITE - Biospecific T Cell-engaging Antibody
- Infectious Disease Research